Saturday, October 9, 2010

280 Free Pampers Gifts to Grow Points!


Okay, so I know it has been a while since my last update! An internship, pregnancy, baby, and move across states has kept me quite busy these last few months.

So here's a special treat for all you moms out there to make up for my lack of blog posts!

As a new mom, I've been testing out different diaper brands. So far, I'm a huge fan of Pampers! And of course, I also try to save money and find deals. Even more so now...

I created an account on Pampers and have been entering Gifts to Grow reward points (found on diapers and wipes) Until I found these codes, I had 63 points. Now, I have 333 thanks to Deal in USA

If you don't have an account, create one! You'll be one step closer to free stuff! The rewards catalog features items such as potty seats, calendars and photo gifts from Shutterfly, toys, magazines, gift cards, and coupons for diapers!

Here you go ladies!

Promotion Code GTGGETREADYSOON 10
Promotion Code CAREFORNEWBORNS 10
Promotion Code GTGFIVEMONTHS10 10
Promotion Code GIFTS2GROWBONUS 20
Promotion Code GETSTARTEDNOW10 10
Promotion Code GTGCOUPONPOINTS 10
Promotion Code WELCOME2VILLAGE 10
Promotion Code WELCOME2GTG2010 10
Promotion Code WELCOME2PAMPERS 50
Promotion Code PUNTOSPARAMI123 10
Promotion Code 10PTSFREECODE4U 10
Promotion Code GIFTSTOGROW4MOM 50
Promotion Code JOINNOW4REWARDS 50
Promotion Code GTGTENMONTHCODE 10
Promotion Code FACEBOOKOCT2010 10 ( expires 10/31/2010)

5 comments:

  1. I have a few more GTG points I can PM you if you want them. We cloth diaper, but last week I went to visit my inlaws and didn't want to have to add laundry detergent to my already-seemingly-endless list of baby supplies, so I bought a box of Pampers to use for travel. Talk about sticker shock! I started CDing for the money savings, but it didn't really hit me how much I was actually saving til I actually bought a box of disposables!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! that would be wonderful! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found this free one in my internet travels: 2BEGINEARNING50 is worth 50 free points too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I found another too:
    PAMPERS4MOMSOND 10 pts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some more codes, I'm not sure if you've already found these, but here you are:
    Pampersgtg10pts - 10points
    CONGRATS2NEWMOM - 10
    PAMPERS4MOMJFM1 - 10
    GTGWELCOME10PTS - 10
    GTGREWARDS4MOMS - 10
    WELCOMEGTGPTS10 - 10

    Enjoy! I'll let you know if I find any more. :)

    ReplyDelete